Wildmind Meditation News
Feb 03, 2011
Win one of three free tickets to the Virtual Yoga Conference
You’ve probably already heard about this extraordinary event — Yoga Hub’s second Virtual Yoga Conference, which is now just days away — with over 60 teachers presenting 75 workshops over five days.
You probably also know that you can participate from home, by phone, Skype, or by listening to streaming audio on the web. And you probably also know that recordings of every single workshop will be available online for two weeks after the conference ends.
But we’d like to tell you about how you can get a free ticket to the conference, and to let you know about some of the teachers and the amazing workshops they’re offering.
First, here’s just a small sample of the amazing line-up on offer…
As well as Bodhipaksa teaching about "Transforming Hurt and Anger Through Self-Compassion," you can also join the following workshop teachers:
- "Practical Meditation for Stress Reduction and Relaxation" with Gary Halperin
- "Centering and Grounding" with Soleil Hepner
- "The Power of Mantra" with Wade Morissette
- "Awake in the Wild: Mindfulness Meditation in Nature" with Mark Coleman
- "Lovingkindness: A Meditation For Our Times" with Bhavani Lorraine Nelson
- "Focus, Flow and Letting Go: Understanding the Three Stages of Meditation" with Jonathan Foust
- "The Heart of Enlightenment" with Julie Dittmar & Matt Kahn
- "Making Peace with Your Past" with Grant Connolly
And this is just a tiny selection of the teachers and workshops available!
Hundreds of people have already signed up! Make sure to use coupon code (BOD219) during checkout at yogahub.com and you’ll save $50 off the registration fee.
And we have three free tickets to give away!
Each day, from Saturday, Feb 5th, to Monday Feb 7th, we’ll be announcing a winner of our free ticket giveaway. All you have to do to enter is to visit Wildmind’s Facebook fan page, and to leave a comment saying why you want to attend the virtual conference. Each day we’ll pick one person, and announce the winner!