Wildmind Meditation News
Aug 07, 2010
You don’t necessarily have to travel the world to get the Eat, Pray, Love experience
In the movie Eat, Pray, Love Julia Robert’s character travels to far away lands to find herself and regain focus in life.
For most of us, traveling around the world is not a reality, but there are some things that we can do in our own homes that can help. Life coach Kristen Brown has some tips to help with that spiritual journey.
Kristen says that it is all about starting with the basics and making room for discovery, and she has some tips for us below.
1. Meditation: A daily meditation helps to quiet the mind. It’s about getting out of the thinking part of the brian and into a deeper state of awareness. It helps to relieve stress which in turn opens up higher channels in our subconscious and provides personal and spiritual growth.
2. Stay in the NOW: This means being conscious of your surroundings. Feeling the breeze on your…
[Ellie Cano, ABC15.COM]
3. Journaling: This gives one alone time to reflect and ponder one’s thoughts, emotions, ideas, insights and dreams. It’s about allowing all that we may suppress during the day to come out. It’s a safe place to allow feelings to flow without outside influences.
4. Replace negative self-talk: Replace any negative self-talk with high, loving words… We tend to be the hardest on ourselves. Be gentle with yourself, because you are an incredible being. Example: I can do this! I am amazing! I am smart enough! I have all the answers within! I will succeed! It’s amazing how one’s attitude and vibration will shift just by loving oneself!
5. Just say YES! My personal favorite! Saying yes to life not only changes one’s vibration, but opens doors to finding one’s authentic self. Too many times we pass up opportunities everyday that could be leading us to our path of greatness. It’s about getting out of our own way and helping ourselves!
6. Practice saying YES statements daily: This can be done at anytime! Getting ready, driving to work, during laundry, on a walk, standing in a line…. Really feel what you would like to bring into your life and word it in the form of a YES statement! Example: I say YES to abundance! I say YES to a new relationship! I say YES to a new career! I say YES to adventure! Say YES to anything you would like to bring more of into your life…. It works!