We welcome your comments as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements or additions to the content on this site, or engaging in conversation. To keep our site focused, we have set some comment guidelines.
- Comments are moderated: all comments are reviewed by us and comments we think are unsuitable will not be posted.
- To ensure exchanges that are informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and will not post comments that are:
Please note that comments in HTML format will not be accepted. Please only enter plain text.
We can’t promise to answer questions about personal practice. If you want to ask a question, please direct it to other subscribers.
- Off Topic. We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the post. If you have an idea for a subject not covered in our site, would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up from us, please use our contact form.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with a post or another comment, we’d like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others.
- Language.Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- ALL IN CAPS. On the internet, using all capitals is considered the equivalent of SHOUTING. Please leave your caps lock off!
- Seriously ungrammatical. For the benefit of other readers, please use normal English grammar as much as possible. We’re not grammar nazis, but we think u shd kip yr txtN 4 yr ph, K?