Meditation and Life Coaching
Meditation and Buddhist practice offer powerful methods for transforming your life. But sometimes we could use a little help with it. One-on-one coaching can help focus your efforts, so you can make more conscious choices about the kind of person you want to become.
You can get support on anything that will strengthen your meditation and/or mindfulness practice, such as:
- seeking calm and sanity in the midst of a too-busy life
- establishing a regular meditation practice, maybe after unsuccessful attempts to do it on your own
- managing issues such as anxiety, depression, anger, or physical health conditions
- bringing your practice more into daily life
Meditation coaching is done through email conversations with Sunada, Wildmind’s online meditation course instructor and Certified Life Coach. You can choose the 4-week unlimited option which provides the opportunity to write as often as you’d like over a 4-week period, or you can purchase single emails as needed. Meditation coaching can be combined with a meditation course, or taken separately.
The 4-week unlimited option is $160; $100 if purchased with a meditation course. If you’d like to discuss other arrangements, please contact Sunada directly.
Life coaching takes a much broader perspective. It can help you with issues such as:
- moving forward from a life change, such as divorce, job layoff, death of a loved one, or a significant health issue.
- cultivating a more personally meaningful spiritual life (whether or not you consider yourself a Buddhist)
- recreating your life into one that you love and makes you feel confident and energized.
- reclaiming your vision of what’s important to you.
Life coaching takes place entirely by telephone, typically in weekly one-hour appointments. So you can be anywhere, as long as you are able to call Boston MA in the USA (GMT -5 hours). The fee is a sliding scale from $80-$130 per one-hour session. Sunada offers a complimentary session for anyone interested in discussing their situation and exploring further.
You can learn much more about life coaching and Sunada’s approach at her website, Mindful Purpose Life Coaching.
Is it therapy?
Coaching is not therapy. Therapy focuses on your past as a way to resolve psychological issues. Coaching focuses on the present and works to change habitual thoughts and actions in order to live more freely in the present and shift course for the future. The two approaches are complementary. Some people choose to pursue both at the same time for optimal progress.
How do I sign up?
- If you’re combining meditation coaching with an online course, you can sign up for both at the same time in our online store
- All others, please contact Sunada directly to discuss your situation further.
What clients say about Sunada’s coaching
“In my experience, Sunada has the sensitivity and intuition to get really attuned with me and go directly into my deepest core issues. Our exchanges have given me much insight. Every time, I have been able to carry what I learned forward in my path. ”
- Catherine, Hong Kong
“Growing my meditation practice has been just one step in my journey as a devout Catholic. I recently started pursuing additional spiritual instruction within the church, and I’ve joined a local group of lay people (affiliated with a Benedictine monastery) who wish to deepen their practice through group prayer and meditation. The growth of my meditation practice has calmed my mind and opened my heart to a new spiritual level. I look forward to future opportunities to share my joy and continue to grow with Sunada’s help.”
- Brian, South Dakota
Not sure if coaching is for you? Any questions? Just contact Sunada.