New audiobook on Mantra Meditations!
Sacred Sound: Mantra Meditations for Centeredness and Inspiration
by Bodhipaksa and Sunada
You asked for it, and now it's here! Bodhipaksa and Sunada combine forces to bring you Wildmind's newest audiobook -- a complete guide to mantra meditations. It includes:
- the background and history of mantras
- how mantras can help us
- preparatory exercises to open the body and free the breath
- seven mantras chanted for listening and learning
- explanations of each of the seven mantras
- a printer-friendly companion guide with images, pronunciation key, and musical notations
Price: 19.95, free to all Life Members
Running time: 2 hours, 10 minutes.
Quality: 320kb/s - CD quality.
A free five-minute sampler of extracts from Sacred Sound is available.
Sacred Sound is led by Bodhipaksa, who has been practicing mantra meditation since 1982, and who is the author of Wildmind: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meditation, and the forthcoming Living as a River: Finding Fearlessness in the Face of Change, and by Sunada, who is a life-long musician, workshop leader, and founder of Mindful Purpose Life Coaching.
Visit Wildmind's online store for further details.