Online meditation resources
Welcome to our page of meditation links. If there is a site that you particularly think should be on our website (or if you think we shouldn’t link to one of the sites listed), then please send an e-mail to our Webmaster.
Although we think these sites have something to offer the fact that we link to a site doesn’t necessarily mean that we endorse all its content.
Buddhanet contains a lot of excellent information on Theravadin practice.
- Breathworks Meditation and pain management
- Clear Vision: online resources for meditation (and Buddhism) for young people and schools.
Meditation eBook by David Smith (PDF, 948kb)
- The KindSeat is an innovative meditation bench that’s adjustable in height, and that can easily be adjusted to suit your body shape and size.
- The Metta Foundation "It is the mission of the Metta Foundation to foster the convergence of wisdom born of traditional meditative stillness and compassion born of human encounter."
- Mindfulness in Action offers Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction workshops, as well as mindfulness training and workshops for individuals and organizations.
- Mindfulness.org.au A site is designed to assist people who are interested in the integration of psychotherapy and medical therapies, for their own well being , for the purpose of enhancing the therapeutic relationship or to improve the quality of clinical interventions.
- Relaxation reviews is an independent guide to relaxation tapes, CDs, MP3s & online relaxation audio.
Vipassana meditation website one of the most widespread forms of meditation practice
- World Wide Online Meditation Center A user-friendly site, created to provide clear, straight-forward meditation instruction to people anywhere on the planet.
- Mindful Living, Barcelona Private mindfulness coaching in English.