Bringing mindfulness to work allows us to:
- be more focused
- feel less stressed
- communicate more effectively
- bring compassion to the workplace and
- feel confident at work.
When considering how we approach work, we can ask ourselves:
- How do I relate to myself?
- Am I aware of my thoughts, feelings and actions or do I run on automatic pilot?
- How do I relate to my colleagues, coworkers and boss?
- Am I kind, friendly and compassionate or do I need to have my own way?
- How do I relate to my work? Do I bring curiosity and creativity to my work or is it just a means to a paycheck?
Here are twenty ways to bring mindfulness … Read more »