Body Wisdom Yoga offers an introduction to a dynamic and “intelligent” form of yoga. It leads you through 22 postures with precise and detailed instructions. The accompanying booklet includes photos of all postures as they are taught as well as some general information.
You can purchase the CD from our online store.
It includes a 40 page booklet with illustrations (also seen on this site).
- General information 0:46
- Vajrasana (Diamond Pose) and Child’s Pose 1:07
- Back Stretch 1:20
- Utthita Hasta Padangushthasana I (first leg stretch) 1:49
- Utthita Hasta Padangushthasana II (second leg stretch) 1:39
- Vrkshasana (Tree Pose) 2:20
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose) 3:22
- Back stretch 1:03
- Parshvakonasana (extended side stretch) 3:34
- Virabhadrasana II (Second Warrior Pose) 2:39
- Back stretch 0:59
- Virabhadrasana I (First Warrior Pose) 3:14
- Parshvottanasana (stretching the trunk) 2:44
- Adho Mukha Shvanasana (Dog Pose) 1:55
- Dandasana (Staff Pose) 1:37
- Navasana (Boat Pose) 1:00
- Supta Padangushthasana (supine leg stretch) 2:29
- Wide-angle Pose (start of Upavishta Konasana) 1:24
- Parvatasana (stretching up the arms) 1:52
- Gomukhasana (Cow’s Face Pose) 2:27
- Bharadvadshasana (basic twist) 2:36
- Ardha Halasana (Half Plow Pose) 3:21
- Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand) 2:33
- Shavasana (Corpse Pose, yogic relaxation) 11:33
Total running time: 59:23
With a programmable CD player you can cue the tracks to do the poses in any order you wish.