Wildmind: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meditation, by Bodhipaksa (ebook)
Meditation helps us to cut through the agonizing clutter of superficial mental turmoil and allows us to experience more spacious and joyful states of mind. It is this pure and luminous state that I call your Wildmind.
From how to build your own stool to how a raisin can help you meditate, this illustrated guide explains everything you need to know to start or strengthen your meditation practice.
Available in epub (iPad, Nook, etc.) & mobi (Kindle) formats.
Other titles include:
- Buddhist Meditation by Kamalashila (ebook)
- Change Your Mind: A Practical Guide to Buddhist Meditation by Paramananda (ebook)
- Life With Full Attention: A Practical Course in Mindfulness by Maitreyabandhu (ebook)
- Living with Awareness by Sangharakshita (ebook)
- Living with Kindness by Sangharakshita (ebook)
- Meditating: A Buddhist View by Jinananda (ebook)
- The Body by Paramananda (ebook)
- The Breath by Vessantara (ebook)
- The Heart by Vessantara (ebook)
- The Purpose and Practice of Buddhist Meditation by Sangharakshita (ebook)
They are all available for download on our store now.