Letting Go Into Bliss (Aug 12-Oct 30) is an exploration of “jhana” — a joyful state of focused attention that can arise in meditation. We’ll be learning how to allow jhana to happen.
On this 80 day meditation event, you’ll learn to:
- Notice and counteract the various ways your mind suppresses joy
- Calm the mind, using a variety of techniques
- Deeply relax the body, allowing physical pleasure to arise
- Tap into an innate sense of joy
- Develop the mind’s ability to focus undistractedly
Signing up for this event gives you access to:
- Emails (roughly every other day) with practice suggestions
- Access to guided meditations
- Support in our online community
This event is suitable for people with an established meditation practice, including a familiarity with mindfulness of breathing and lovingkindness meditations.
Share the love!
Please let your friends know about Wildmind’s Year of Going Deeper by using the share buttons below.