I invite you to join a new format of course that I pioneered a few weeks ago. It’s a different kind of meditation course with a new format.
It’s called Sitting With Bodhi.
The second series starts tomorrow, and the focus is on lovingkindness — although I prefer to call it simply “kindness.” It’s all about being more accepting and less harsh toward yourself and others.
It consists of 28 guided meditations which are 10 minutes long but open-ended; they get you started and then invite you to continue with the practice for as long as you want.
And you can work through these entirely at your own pace. Thanks to some kind of internet magic that I don’t pretend to understand, the next email isn’t sent out until the day after you’ve played the meditation in the previous one. So you don’t end up in that situation where you miss a couple of days and then despair because you realize you can’t catch up. Here the material is delivered completely at your pace.
And there are no readings at all! It’s just pure meditation.
I did a survey during the first course and 92% of respondents said they’d want to continue. And they offered comments like these:
- “I learned more in the first 10 meditations than in the last 6 months. So many new ways to explore. My sitting is now so much interesting, with focus…i am excited about each sitting….i have one comment….Thank you Bodhi!”
- “Starting with an intention of at least 10mins a day makes it easy to sit, and then sit for longer.”
- “The meditations have helped my practice become more consistent, thank you.”
- “I’m really enjoying the meditations. Thank you Bodhi for all your gentle guidance.”
- “Thank you!! For all the work you’ve put into this. This course and knowing a new meditation will arrive each day has got me to my cushion again daily, which is such a relief and a joy.”
There’s an online discussion group for support, and I’ll also be doing two live online meditation sessions. If you can’t make it to those they’ll be recorded and archived for you.