Welcome! My name's Bodhipaksa, and I've been teaching meditation for over 30 years. You're on my website, Wildmind, which I set up as an online meditation center back in 2000. And I'd like to tell you more about Wildmind's Community-Supported Meditation Initiative.
Wildmind is a Community-Supported website. Which means that I'm a community-supported meditation teacher. Hundreds of sponsors make a monthly contribution to Wildmind's running costs, which gives me the freedom to explore meditation and to teach. And in return, Wildmind's supporters get various benefits.
NEW! You can now give the gift of meditation to a friend, by subscribing on their behalf. Learn how.
As a supporter, you'll get:
- Access to more than 30 online meditation courses that I've developed in the past. Plus access to any new courses I develop in the future through Wildmind.
- A monthly newsletter that's just for sponsors.
- A monthly guided meditation download.
- An exclusive monthly article on our blog that isn't accessible to regular blog visitors.
- Membership of an online community of meditation practitioners from around the world, in a special community website.
- Access to community meditation sessions on Zoom.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you're supporting this website, which benefits hundreds of thousands of people every year.
- If you're on our mailing list, no more promotional emails about the Initiative!
About Community Shares
You become a supporter by sponsoring one or more "Community Shares." Community Shares are USD $6 a month each.
The average subscriber sponsors two shares. There are no extra benefits (besides good karma) for sponsoring more shares, but you can do so if you want to show extra appreciation and if you can afford it. I'd certainly be very grateful if you sponsor more than one share. You can cancel your membership at any time.
Please note that this initiative does not include access to Bodhipaksa's Bodhi Mind app for iPhone, which requires a separate subscription.
If you have more questions, please head over to our FAQ page.
Click here to see details of the courses that are available to subscribers.
Subscribe using the form below
First, choose the number of shares you would like to sponsor.
If you'd prefer to use a credit or debit card, you can download a credit card billing authorization form. You can complete this on-screen, then print, sign, and return it to us by mail or email.