Sit, Breathe Love
Sit Breathe Love is a 28-day online meditation course helping you to set up the habit of meditating daily.
The benefits of regular meditation have been demonstrated again and again in multiple studies. Meditating makes you happier, is good for your health, protects your brain from aging, boosts your intelligence, and helps reduce pain, stress, and depression.
This course will help you to experience:
- Being more at ease in your life
- Greater self-acceptance
- Confidence in your ability to set up the habit of meditating daily
- Reduced “perfectionism”
- A greater sense of being in control of your emotions
- An enhanced ability to relate harmoniously to others.
Clear, practical and down-to-earth, this course will help you to transform not just your brain, but your life. You’ll receive:
- Daily guidance in the form of an email from Bodhipaksa, containing reflections and meditation instructions.
- Ten guided meditation recordings (from 8 to 30 minutes in length: average is 15 minutes).
- An online community where you can share your experiences, ask questions, and receive support and encouragement.
This event is suitable for people of all levels of experience, including complete beginners.
But it’s not easy to set up a regular meditation practice, so we’re here to help you with regular emails containing links to guided meditations and with practical, down-to-earth advice on building the meditation habit.
About the Meditation Teacher
This course is taught by Bodhipaksa, who founded Wildmind — the world's first online meditation center — in 2000.
Bodhipaksa has been practicing Buddhist meditation since 1982. He is the author of many guided meditation CDs, books, and audiobooks.
He was born in Scotland as Graeme Stephen, and was given the name Bodhipaksa, which means "Wings of Enlightenment," when he joined the Triratna Buddhist Order in 1993. He has been living in the US since 1998, and is currently a resident of New Hampshire.
He has a meditation app (for iPhone/iPad only) called Bodhi Mind.