Interview: hear Vidyamala discuss “Mindfulness for Women”
Vidyamala’s online course — Mindfulness for Women: Declutter Your Mind, Simplify Your Life, Find Time to ‘Be’ — starts today on Wildmind. This course will help you to:
- Dwell in your body with more peace, self-love and ease
- Relate to your thoughts and emotions in a more creative and helpful way
- Love yourself and others with compassion and a sense of deep connection
- Transform your relationships with others and the world around you
- Become a force for good in the world breath by breath, moment by moment.
- Change your mind to change your world.
Vidyamala learned to meditate in 1985 and has been a dedicated practitioner since that time. In 1995 she was ordained into the Triratna Buddhist Order and in 2001 founded Breathworks, an organization offering mindfulness and compassion to people suffering from pain, illness and stress.
Last year she was interviewed on Breakfast with Brian Kelly on New Zealand’s The Coast Radio station. You can listen to the interview below.
If you’re interested in the Mindfulness for Women online course, you can read more or enroll here.